Tuesday 23 July 2013

Blubbering wreck

That's it. It's is over. Complete. My baby boy is no longer my baby boy. Today was his last day of Nursery. That fabulous, wonderful place called Sandy Lane Nursery and Forest School.

Two years ago I remember taking him with trepidation and a likes and dislikes list as long as my arm to hand him over to complete strangers. It took a few months for him to settle in and he still hates his chair but it has done him the world of good. 

We are lucky to have such a fantastic facility in Warrington, with such excellent staff. We are going to miss it and them a lot.

And so we go to school. Baby boy becomes a big boy now as he moves on to Foxwood School. A special needs school close by to where we live. He will be in a class of five other children who have similar educational needs. 

We have already had three visits all of which went very well. At the moment I feel really happy with how things are going, but I bet come September I will be a nervous blubbering wreck. Walking to the school with trepidation and a list of do's and don'ts as long as two arms.



Comments.

I like comments, I like getting responses to posts. All of them so far have been very well thought out and appreciated notations on this blog. To ensure I don't get abusive, or advertising comments on here I request that I read and decide whether to publish comments that people leave. So far I have posted all of the comments. However recently I was disappointed to receive a comment from someone who was rude and insulting. That has no doubt not appeared on this blog and the person has been blocked. Please feel free to comment, even challenge but lets not be abusive. Thank you.

1 comment:

busybusybeejay said...

good luck in September and let us know you are.Zack will be fine!It is great that you have good school locally for him because this isn't always the case.Enjoy the summer holiday.

I want to alleviate the fear of death

The other day I caught up with the last Season of This is Us. It's been running for a while and is the story of three children and the o...