Wednesday 7 July 2010

Zack went to Space

Zack went to Space. No, not space, space but Space a fantastic soft-play multi-sensory centre in Preston.

It was arranged via our lovely friends on the Special Kids in the UK forum so there was about four families who went along. There was a ball pool that Zack enjoyed sitting up in whilst taking in the light show on the walls, a sensory wall, water bed and bubble lamps. Best of all was a huge soft slide which I think I enjoyed more than Zack. Here take a look.


Space Videos




Dan decided to let Zack try and bounce up the big steps which he though was very amusing before flying down to the bottom, which I think he was a little unsure about.


We loved it there and I think that Warrington are converting an old Playbarn in Woolston into a sensory play centre so soon we shall have our very own little bit of Space.

No comments:

I want to alleviate the fear of death

The other day I caught up with the last Season of This is Us. It's been running for a while and is the story of three children and the o...